Tag: Gov. Steve Beshear

#PardonMyPappy needs you!

  The effort to #PardonMyPappy is picking up steam. Folks from all over the country have tweeted and retweeted and signed my petition asking Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear to step in and help prevent the destruction of thousands of dollars’ of…

Read More

A toast!

The Bourbon Babe doesn’t drink just bourbon. Sometimes you have to branch out – for instance, when you are making a champagne toast just after midnight in the state Capitol to newly inaugurated Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear and Lt. Gov….

Read More

Happy Bourbon Heritage Month!

For the fourth straight year, Gov. Steve Beshear today declared September “Bourbon Heritage Month” in the commonwealth of Kentucky, which produces 95 percent of the world’s bourbon. (The other 5 percent, he has quipped, is counterfeit.) “This has been a…

Read More